Flex Power Nano Tec Z Speed Badminton Racket (4U)
Flex Power Nano Tec Z Speed Badminton Racket (4U) by Flex Power at Night of Champions 2016 Results. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Contents: 1x Flex Power Nano Tec Z Speed Badminton Racket 1x Apacs String (Free Stringing Service) * please inform us the string tension required
1x Flex Power Nano Tec Z Speed Badminton Racket
1x Apacs String (Free Stringing Service) * please inform us the string tension required
1x Super PU replacement grip (the grip will be wrapped for you)
The Flex Power Nano Tec Z-Speed racket has a very similar looks as the Yonex NanoRay Z-Speed badminton racket.
Flex Power Nano Tec Z-Speed is designed to give you sharper smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
The racket was developed with the new "Whip-Slim Frame" which increased the Speed in the swing, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
With its light body and slight head heavy design, enable you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver both power and control, as it use the sling shot effect to generate power and transfer movement more effectively from the arm to the shuttle to increase control.
The Flex Power Nano Tec Z-Speed is an extremely fast racket and is developed to suit power based players who want more control or those seeking to improve power generation.
This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
Flex Power Nano Tec Z Speed Specifications
Frame Material: Hi Modulus Graphite + Whip-Slim Frame
Shaft Material: Hi Modulus Graphite + Carbon Nanotube
Weight: 84g +/- 2 (4U-G1)
Max Tension: 35lbs
Balance: 295mm +/- 3 (Slight Head Heavy)
Features & Highlights
- Isomectric head frame - Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.
- 76 Grommets system - This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.
- Carbon Nanotube - The Carbon Nanotube is adopted in both sides of the frame in order to give strength and perseverance. It holds large amount of energy at the impact, and releases it back like an arrow. It gives you depth and control in your game.
- Whip-Slim Frame - The Whip-Slim Frame provides smaller flat surface compared with an ordinary racket for better speed, fast swing-through and the quicker maneuverability.
- Reinforced Structure Frame - The new material is adopted in the frame in order to make the frame Ultra high Strength & Stiffness. As a result it can handle string tension of up to 35lbs.
|Manufacturer:||Apacs Sports Sdn Bhd|
|Model:||Nano Tec Z Speed|
|Publisher:||Apacs Sports Sdn Bhd|
|Studio:||Apacs Sports Sdn Bhd|
|Package Weight:||0.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||9 x 1 x 1 inches|