Unlock Your Hip Flexors
Huge Savings Item! Save 18% on the Unlock Your Hip Flexors by ExercisesForInjuries.com at Night of Champions 2016 Results. MPN: UYHF. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 5 REASONS WHY OUR CUSTOMERS ABSOLUTELY LOVE OUR PROGRAM! REASON #1: HELPS YOU GET RID OF CHRONIC PAIN: Symptoms like a nagging joint pain in the
5 REASONS WHY OUR CUSTOMERS ABSOLUTELY LOVE OUR PROGRAM!
REASON #1: HELPS YOU GET RID OF CHRONIC PAIN: Symptoms like a nagging joint pain in the legs, lower back or hips, walking with discomfort, hips locking up, bad posture or just sluggishness in day to day are all easily avoidable. Our step-by-step program designed to loosen hip flexors has helped many like you return to living the full and active lives they deserve.
REASON #2: HELPS TO INCREASE STRENGTH: Having looser hips has been shown to increase speed and strength, which combine to give you power. Increasing power gives you the chance to increase performance in sports and competition. In sports, power comes from the hips.
REASON #3: HELPS TO IMPROVE SLEEP: one of the most powerful effects of the program is how loose hips can provide you with more restful sleep. Aligned hip flexors leave the body more comfortable and less discomfort can allow your body better sleep to fully rejuvenate.
REASON #4: SAVE MONEY ON PHYSICAL THERAPY: many people notice fewer injuries while training and performing their routines as a result of loose and much more flexible hips. If you've been going to physical therapy, maybe this can help you reduce your need for it.
REASON #5: MANY ADDITIONAL HEALTH BENEFITS: Our program is primarily designed to alleviate pain, help you to get stronger and sleep better. But its benefits don't stop there. Relaxing the psoas muscle will help the body metabolize (burn) fat and thus help you lose weight. Since this muscle is connected to the bodies fight or flight mechanism it will also help with anxiety and improve the energy levels. Additionally, there is a connection between a healthy psoas muscle and sexual health.
What are you waiting for? Now, you can finally Unlock Your Hip Flexors with this incredible, easy to follow DVD! CLAIM YOUR COPY NOW!
Features & Highlights
- PROMOTE WEIGHT LOSS, ENHANCE YOUR STRENGTH TRAINING AND INCREASE ENERGY: Unlock Your Hip Flexors is a practical, easy-to-follow program you can use today to release your hip flexors for more strength, improve health and all day energy. DVD contains 10 exercises with explanations from Rick on perfect form and exactly how to target hard-to-reach psoa muscle which is the root cause of tight hip flexors.
- REDUCE PAIN NATURALLY! This is a NATURAL way to get rid of the pain in your back, legs, and hips. It shows you how to deal with the CAUSE of your strength and flexibility problems and not the EFFECTS. If you've been struggling with nagging aches, pains, and stiffness, loosening up your hip flexors has helped many like you return to living the full and active lives they deserve.
- SAY GOODBYE TO UNCOMFORTABLE SLEEP: Sitting all day causes your hips to become stuck in a forward thrust position. This leads to pulling on the lower back and consequently decreasing blood flow and circulation through the hips. This tightness results in physical discomfort, making it more difficult to fall asleep and more likely to wake up during the night.
- VERY EASY TO USE, NO NEED FOR A GYM MEMBERSHIP OR EXTRA EQUIPMENT: You can do this routine anywhere even in a very small space. All you need is a wall to lean on for support for a couple of the movements. It only takes between 10-15 minutes in total to complete.
- APPROPRIATE FOR ALL AGES AND BODY TYPES: The exercises themselves are not strenuous and are designed to be carried out by anyone, regardless of ability. There are also progressions to make the movements more challenging if needed.
|Manufacturer:||RK Exercises For Injuries Corp|
|Publisher:||RK Exercises For Injuries Corp|
|Studio:||RK Exercises For Injuries Corp|
|Item Weight:||0.67 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.67 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.46 x 0.79 x 0.79 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ExercisesForInjuries.com, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 4336341578, ean: 0608754053374,
1.PiYo combines the muscle-sculpting, core-firming benefits of Pilates with the strength and flexibility advantages of yoga 2.PiYo cranks up the speed to deliver a true fat-burning, low-impact workout that leaves your body looking long, lean 3.10 eas...
By Championship Productions
mpn: LXD-4057, ean: 0798576593469,
With Kevin Donahue, Syracuse University Assistant Lacrosse Coach; member of 11 National Championship teams; 2001 Jay Gallagher Award as the nation's top Division I assistant coach. Kevin Donahue is one of the most innovative and respected coaches in ...
mpn: DVPBNANT0, ean: 0852607007100,
Feel the burn! Bruce Hymanson, a physical therapist and expert in rehabilitation and physical training, and leading fitness trainer Michael Carson, have developed the perfect combination of Bodyblade exercises to help you maximize your workout result...
By Total Gym Fitness, LLC
Rev 'em up fast and furious. Each of these tough, challenging, progressive workouts is an intense 15-minute muscle isolation super set targeting Abs, Back/Chest, Shoulders, Biceps/Triceps, Buns & Legs. Focus on a different key muscle group each day -...
By Ladder Up Media
mpn: BH-5DVD-01, ean: 0617723890476,
BIOHIIT is a unique DVD workout program with 5 workouts tailored to your fitness level.
* Total Interval + Tummy Tuck
* Hi-Lo Interval
* Max Interval
* Max Stabilization + Core
And when you're ready for an extra challenge:
By Anchor Bay Entertainment
mpn: 013132616438, ean: 0013132616438,
Get a toned, strong, sexy body with Tracy Anderson's Metamorphosis by Tracy Anderson Glutecentric program. Customized for your body, the Glutecentric workouts target the exact muscles you need to achieve the results you want.
This program is part o...
By STOTT PILATES
mpn: DV-81247, ean: 0690650812476,
In this DVD, discover how to use the use Cardio-Tramp Rebounder for plyometric interval training to increase speed, agility and power. The Padded Platform Extender is used with the Reformer's spring resistance to help improve strength and stability. ...
It's NEVER Too Late - Yes You Can Senior Fit is NOT just for Seniors! Teresa Tapp created this special Brain-Body Fitness Workout to help everyone maximize muscle activation, circulation and lymphatic health, regardless of age. Every exercise of mind...
By Mad Dogg Athletics
mpn: PK7108, ean: 0695076008922,
The Peak Pilates Dynamic Mat Workout DVD is cross-conditioning at its best. Rhythmic, flowing and focused, it connects one movement to the next, building greater endurance, flexibility, strength and performance. Initially designed for those in the Pe...
mpn: WXFST11, ean: 0074345531574,
Get the body you want with the X-Factor: ST. Designed to transform your body. This 8-week progressive program trains you in the Optimization Zone from the core out to maximize time and increase results. It's the best way to burn calories and build mu...