Vermont Green Stage Tennis Ball – ITF Approved – 60-Ball Bucket – 75% Compression – Durable Tennis Ball – Suitable For All Court Surfaces – For Ages 9 & 10 [Net World Sports]
Mega Sale! Save 27% on the Vermont Green Stage Tennis Ball – ITF Approved – 60-Ball Bucket – 75% Compression – Durable Tennis Ball – Suitable For All Court Surfaces – For Ages 9 & 10 [Net World Sports] by Vermont at Night of Champions 2016 Results. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Vermont Green Stage Tennis Ball Approved by the International Tennis Federation, this Vermont Green Stage Tennis Ball is the perfect choice for ages
Vermont Green Stage Tennis Ball
Approved by the International Tennis Federation, this Vermont Green Stage Tennis Ball is the perfect choice for ages 9 & 10 looking to take the final step before stepping up to regular tennis. Compressed at 75%, this tennis ball is the quickest through the air out of the mini tennis range but is still slightly softer than a regular tennis ball despite being the same color and size.
The ultra-durable felt exterior gives this ball excellent longevity and high-level playing characteristics. As well as this, this tennis ball can maintain all its high-quality playing characteristics on any tennis court surface, so your youngsters can test their skills across all court types! The bucket these balls come in not only provide 60 premium mini green tennis balls, but also make transporting and storing an easy task thanks to the included handle and lid, making it the perfect choice for coaches.
General: ITF approved Each bucket contains 60 high-quality Vermont Green Stage Tennis Balls Bucket comes with a handle and lid for excellent portability and storage UItra-durable felt gives tennis balls fantastic longevity Green tennis balls are at 75% compression Design colors: Green and Yellow Vermont Green Stage Tennis Ball can be used on any tennis court surface
Features & Highlights
- ITF APPROVAL - Our Vermont Mini Green Tennis Balls are made to the highest of quality. The perfect choice for players aged 9 & 10, these world-class mini tennis balls are approved by the ITF, making them ideal for high-level training and tournament play.
- 75% COMPRESSION - The most compressed ball out of the mini tennis range, the Vermont Green Stage Tennis ball is the liveliest of the three. Exactly the same size as a regular tennis ball, this mini green ball is still slightly softer and slower through the air, helping players with their development by giving them more time to recover in between shots.
- USEFUL BALL BUCKET - This 60-ball capacity bucket provides an excellent amount of tennis balls in bulk, ensuring you'll never be short of high-quality tennis balls with this in your tennis set-up. As well as providing an excellent amount of tennis balls for you to play with, the bucket also includes a handle and a lid, which aids transportation expertly well and ensures the balls remain safe and secure when not being used.
- PLAY ON ALL COURTS - Unlike other tennis balls, the Vermont green ball doesn't just limit its expert performances to just one playing surface. Specially designed so your youngsters can test their skills across all court types, this ball will continue to deliver outstanding results, time and time again.
- THE FINAL STEP - Then final stage of mini tennis, the green phase is where regular tennis comes within touching distance. Aimed at young tennis stars aged 9 and 10, there is only one major difference between green and regular tennis - the ball. With this Vermont Green Stage Tennis Ball in your armoury, you'll be sure to make the transition to regular tennis a smooth one for your up and coming tennis prodigies.
|Manufacturer:||Net World Sports|
|Publisher:||Net World Sports|
|Studio:||Net World Sports|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Vermont, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
sku: M67024, mpn: CEZSR00, ean: 0090852312017,
The EZ Dri Replacement Roller fits all standard handles and features the most durable roller material available, lasting years longer than soft foam rollers. The roller is a 1/2-inch thick, 36-inch wide Polyvinylaldehyde seamless foam roller with a d...
By Black Knight
mpn: Tru-Bounce-Doz, ean: 0770895601346,
Better Ball, Better Bounce, Better Squash Black Knight's Tru-Bounce balls are the result of extensive testing and development in order to create a double yellow dot squash ball that matched the speed of the current standard tournament ball, but surpa...
By Humidome Ltd.
Humidome is a revolutionary feathered badminton shuttlecock saver designed and manufactured in Finland that increases shuttlecock lifespan. Humidome creates and maintains the perfect level of humidity in your shuttlecock tube so that you get new life...
Contents: 1x Apacs Accurate 77 Yellow Blue Glossy Badminton Racket 4U 1x Apacs String (Free Stringing Service) * please inform us the string tension required ,we will strung with 23 lbs if no further instruction. 1x Super PU replacement grip (the ...
Contents: 1x Apacs Accurate 77 Red Black Matte Badminton Racket 4U 1x Apacs String (Free Stringing Service) * please inform us the string tension required ,we will strung with 23 lbs if no further instruction. 1x Super PU replacement grip (the gri...
Contents: 1x Apacs Accurate 77 Gold Black Matte Badminton Racket 4U 1x Apacs String (Free Stringing Service) * please inform us the string tension required ,we will strung with 23 lbs if no further instruction. 1x Super PU replacement grip (the gr...
sku: 3144016.4, mpn: Z9951, ean: 0851589000192,
16L gauge, 1.25mm, available in silver or ice blue, 40'. The most playable strings. The string for players who combine power with feel. Ice-Blue,SilverTHE STRING THAT PUT POLY ON THE MAP: Luxilon Big BAnger ALU Power 16 Gauge - 125 Polyester (Poly) T...